Ms. Miaad al Hajri
Ms. Miaad al Hajri is a self-motivated commercial law graduate with proven and tested skills and knowledge in the major. She has graduated from MCBS (Modern College of Business and Science) in the Sultanate of Oman. Miaad also studied Intensive English Language in the United States for 3 years at the University of North Texas. Ms. Al Hajri specializes in corporate law, drafting contracts, and translating legal documents. She has also a high potential in conducting mediation meetings with clients successfully. Ms. Miaad is very energetic and has the best communication skills. Also, the majority of the time she is surrounded with positivity and willing to defend the client’s rights in accordance with applicable laws. Miaad speaks and writes fluent Arabic, English, and Swahili.
Bachelor’s Degree in Commercial Law
Modern College of Business and Science
Intensive English Language Institution
North Texas University
- Civil & Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Conducting Mediation Meetings
- Corporate Law
- Contract Law
- Translating Global Legal Documents
- Reported A Personal Reaction Video in “Times of Oman” Discussing “Ways to Cope with the COVID-19” in April 2020.
- Licensed By Ministry of Justice at the Lawyers Affairs in The Sultanate of Oman.